|Full name||Jordan Schroder|
|Date of birth||5 December 1992|
|Original team(s)||Calder Cannons (TAC Cup)|
|Draft||No. 54, 2010 National Draft|
|Height / weight||182 cm / 86 kg|
|Current club||Essendon VFL|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 2014.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
Drafted from the Calder Cannons in the TAC Cup with the 54th selection in the 2010 AFL Draft, Schroder made his debut for Geelong in the AFL in their Round 10 match against Greater Western Sydney.
Schroder was delisted by Geelong at the conclusion of the 2014 AFL season.  He moved to Essendon VFL in 2015, and will have the opportunity to play for the Essendon seniors during the 2015 pre-season competition due to provisional suspensions being served by senior Essendon players during the club's supplements controversy.
- Jordan Schroder draft profile Archived 13 March 2011 at the Wayback Machine.
- "More Cats on debut". 1 June 2012. Retrieved 4 June 2012.
- "Cats Announce Changes". Retrieved 25 September 2014.
- Sam Edmund (4 March 2015). "Paul Chapman to lead ‘top-up’ Essendon team in NAB Challenge clash against St Kilda in Morwell". Herald Sun. Melbourne, VIC. Retrieved 4 March 2015.
- Jordan Schroder's profile on the official website of the Geelong Football Club
- Jordan Schroder's statistics from AFL Tables
|This Australian rules football biography of a person born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|