|City & Metro||Secunderabad & Hyderabad Metropolitan Region|
|Police Station||Kushiguda PS|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Kapra is a neighbourhood of Hyderabad in the Medchal district of the Indian state of Telangana. It is the mandal headquarters of Kapra mandal in Keesara revenue division. It was municipality prior to its merger into the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation.
Kapra is located at .
As of 2001[update] India census, Kapra had a population of 321,176. Males constitute 52% of the population and females 48%. Kapra has an average literacy rate of 89%, higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 79%, and female literacy is 91%. In Kapra, 12% of the population is under 6 years of age.
Villages in Kapra
The newly formed Kapra Mandal comprises these villages.
- Kapra - Keesara Mandal
- Jawaharnagar- Shamirpet Mandal
- Cherlapally - Ghatkesar Mandal.
- "Medchal−Malkajgiri district" (PDF). New Districts Formation Portal. Retrieved 11 October 2016.
- "Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation". www.ghmc.gov.in. Retrieved 2 November 2016.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc – Kapra
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
|This article about a location in Medchal district, Telangana is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|