|• Body||Cantonment Board GHMC|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Secunderabad|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Secunderabad|
|Planning agency||Cantonment Board GHMC|
The number of registered voters is 43,837.
Marredpally is home to some of the oldest local schools including St. Ann's High School, St John's Church High SchoolSandt. Mary's High School. St. Andrew School, Secunderabad High School, Kenedy Vidya Bhavan, Gautam School, John Grammar School are also situated in West Marredpally. Indira Gandhi College for woman is on Check Post and Kasturba Gandhi College is near to Nehru Nagar Post Office.
Usha Sewing School, an affiliation Institute for Fashion Designing and Tailoring Classes is near Agra Sweet Shop.
- J. Geeta Reddy (born 1947), Ex-Minister for Major Industries, Sugar, Commerce & Export Promotion. 
- Sarvey Sathyanarayana, Ex-Minister for R&B.
- Late Chief Justice Mr. N.Kumarayya of Andhra Pradesh High court- He was also a judge of International Tribunal at the World Bank.
- Late Mr. Mudigonda Markandeya (born 1928), Retired District Sessions Judge. Also appointed by the Government as One Man Commission of Inquiry.
- West Marredpally road that cost Rs 32 lakh dug up again
- Safilguda-East Marredpally Road Proposal Awaits CM's Approval
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on July 21, 2011. Retrieved September 30, 2010.
- "AP Government Portal - Official Andhra Pradesh State Govt. Portal".