|• Body||Cantonment Board GHMC|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Secunderabad|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Secunderabad|
|Planning agency||Cantonment Board GHMC|
Marredpally is a residential Locality in the city of Secunderabad in the Indian state of Telangana. It is also a Mandal in Hyderabad District It is divided into East Marredpally and West Marredpally.
The number of registered voters is 43,837.
The nearest Metro station for Marredpally is Parade Ground Station, which is also an intersection of two lines of Hyderabad Metro.
Marredpally is home to some of the oldest local schools including St. Ann's High School, St John's Church High School, and St. Mary's High School. St. Andrew School, Secunderabad High School, Kenedy Vidya Bhavan, Gautam School, John Grammar School are in West Marredpally.
Indira Gandhi College for women is on Check Post and Kasturba Gandhi College for Women is near to Nehru Nagar Post Office.
Usha Sewing School, an affiliation institute for fashion designing and tailoring classes, is near Agra Sweet Shop.
- J. Geeta Reddy (born 1947), ex-Minister for Major Industries, Sugar, Commerce & Export Promotion
- Sarvey Sathyanarayana, ex-Minister for R&B
- Chief Justice N. Kumarayya, of Andhra Pradesh High Court; judge of International Tribunal at the World Bank
- Mudigonda Markandeya (born 1928), retired District Sessions Judge; also appointed by the Government as One Man Commission of Inquiry
- West Marredpally road that cost Rs 32 lakh dug up again
- Safilguda-East Marredpally Road Proposal Awaits CM's Approval
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 21 July 2011. Retrieved 30 September 2010.
- "AP Government Portal - Official Andhra Pradesh State Govt. Portal". Archived from the original on 6 October 2011.