|• Official||Telugu, Urdu, Hindi, English|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Vehicle registration||TS 07|
As of 2001[update] India census, Rajendranagar had a population of 143,184. Males constitute 52% of the population and females 48%. Rajendranagar has an average literacy rate of 55%, lower than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 62%, and female literacy is 48%. In Rajendranagar, 15% of the population is under 6 years of age.
Some of the prominent establishments located in Rajendranagar include:
- Sri P.V. Narasimha Rao Telangana State University for Veterinary, Animal and Fishery Sciences (PVNRTVU)
- Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University
- Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU)
- National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD)
- National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM, ICAR)
- National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE)
- National Fisheries Development Board
- Bandlaguda Jagir (now municipality)
- Gandipet (village and panchayat, now merged with Narsingi municipality)
- Himayat Sagar (village and panchayat)
- Hydershakote (now municipality)
- Khanapur (village and narsingi municipality)
- Kismatpur (now municipality)
- Kokapet (village and panchayat, now merged with Narsingi municipality)
- Manchirevula (village and panchayat, now merged with Narsingi municipality)
- Manikonda (village and panchayat, new municipality Manikonda formed)
- Narsingi (village and panchayat, new municipality Narsingi formed)
- Neknampur (now Manikonda municipality)
- Peeram Cheruvu (now municipality)
- Puppalguda (Now Manikonda municipality)
- Vattinagulapally (Now narsingi municipality)
- Rajendranagar (village and Municipal Council)
- "Rangareddy district" (PDF). New Districts Formation Portal. Government of Telangana. Archived from the original (PDF) on 13 October 2016. Retrieved 26 March 2017.
- "Rajendranagar to be Hyderabad's next IT hub".
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 16 June 2004. Retrieved 1 November 2008.
- "Home Page". Sri P.V. Narasimha rao Telangana Veterimary University. Retrieved 3 July 2016.
- NIRD Homepage
- NAARM Homepage
- MANAGE Homepage
- Details of Telangana till Village Panchayat Tier Archived 30 September 2007 at the Wayback Machine