From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from La Macarena)
|Look up Macarena in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Macarena may refer to:
- Virgin of Hope of Macarena, Catholic Virgin from Seville, Spain
- Macarena (name), Spanish given name
- "Macarena" (song), a song by Los del Río and the dance devised for it
- Macarena, Seville, a neighborhood in Seville, Spain
- Puerta de la Macarena (Seville), a wall gate in Seville
- Serranía de la Macarena, a mountain range in Colombia
- Parque Nacional de La Macarena, a National Park in the Serranía de la Macarena
- La Macarena, Colombia, a village in Meta Department, Colombia
- Maracena, a municipality located in the province of Granada, Spain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Macarena.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.