Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Macarena in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Macarena may refer to:
- "Macarena" (song), a 1993 song by Los del Río and the dance devised for it
- Macarena (name), Spanish given name
- Macarena, Seville, a neighborhood in Seville, Spain
- Puerta de la Macarena (Seville), a wall gate in Seville
- La Macarena, Colombia, a village in Meta Department, Colombia
- Serranía de la Macarena, a mountain range in Colombia
- Parque Nacional de La Macarena, a National Park in the Serranía de la Macarena
- Maracena, a municipality located in the province of Granada, Spain
- Virgin of Hope of Macarena, Catholic Virgin from Seville, Spain
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Macarena.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.