|Look up Macarena in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Macarena may refer to:
- "Macarena" (song), a 1993 song by Los del Río and the dance devised for it
- Macarena (name), Spanish given name
- Macarena, Seville, a neighborhood in Seville, Spain
- Puerta de la Macarena (Seville), a wall gate in Seville
- La Macarena, Colombia, a village in Meta Department, Colombia
- Serranía de la Macarena, a mountain range in Colombia
- Parque Nacional de La Macarena, a National Park in the Serranía de la Macarena
- Maracena, a municipality located in the province of Granada, Spain
- Virgin of Hope of Macarena, Catholic Virgin from Seville, Spain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Macarena.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.