Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences
This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Chancellor||Governor of Haryana|
The College of Veterinary Sciences was shifted to Hisar from Lahore in 1948. It became a part of Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University in 1971. It has now been established as a university and the college has become a part of the university. The university is currently operating from a temporary campus located at CCS HAU. The Government of Haryana has allotted land on NH 10 for Establishment of new and high tech campus.
Regional Research Centres
LUVAS has following five Regional Research Centres (RRC) in various stages of planning and operation:
- LUVAS Regional Research Centre, Riwasa (LRRC, Riwasa) at Riwasa, Mahendragarh
- LUVAS Regional Research Centre, Keorak (LRRC, Keorak) at Keorak, Kaithal
- LUVAS Regional Research Centre, Karnal (LRRC, Karnal) at Karnal
- LUVAS Regional Research Centre, Jhajjar (LRRC, Jhajjar)
- LUVAS Regional Research Centre, Narnaund (LRRC, Narnaund) at Narnaund in Hisar district
- State University of Performing And Visual Arts
- State Institute of Film and Television
- List of Universities and Colleges in Hisar
- "University Leadership". www.luvas.edu.in. Retrieved 26 August 2017.
- " Fifth animal research center of Luvas will be opened in Narnaund.", Dainik Jagran, 12 November 2017.