|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Sex ratio||1000/870 ♂/♀|
According to the data maintained by the Government of India's Department of Statistics, the Govt Primary School Kaimri was established in 1943, which was upgraded to a high school in 1967 and to senior secondary school in 1997.
Main occupation of people is agriculture and government/private jobs. Some villagers are employed in government services and many people are doing private jobs.
Kaimri is located at Hisar-Kaimri road.
Demographics as per 2001 census
Demographics as per 2011 census
As of 2011 India census, Kaimri had a population of 8399 in 1584 households. Males (4443) constitute 52.89% of the population and females (3956) 47.1%. Kaimri has an average literacy (4968) rate of 59.14%, more than the national average of 74%: male literacy (3018) is 60.74%, and female literacy (1950) is 39.25%. In Kaimri, 11.31% of the population is under 6 years of age (950).
Kaimri village has government school, dispensary, etc. It is also the home of Shri Krishan Pranami Bal Sewa Ashram, Kaimri charitable orphanage and free school. It also contain a Sankatmochan Kaimridham balaji mandir where peoples come from different cities of india.
- Establishment details and start dated, page 209, 214 and 224
- Flickr Geo API Explorer: Kaimri
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
- Kaimri on ourvillageindia.org
- "Census of India 2011". Retrieved 12 March 2014.
|This Haryana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|