||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification, as it includes attribution to IMDb. (January 2012)|
|Born||Lisa Marie D'Amato
October 22, 1981 
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Other names||La Puchinetta, Lisa D., Miss October|
|Spouse(s)||Adam Friedman (m. 2012)|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Measurements||34B-25-34 (US); 86.5-63.5-86.5 (EU)|
|Dress size||4 (US); 34 (EU)|
|Manager||L.A. Models, Q Models, Nous Models|
Lisa Marie D'Amato (born October 22, 1981) is an American recording artist, fashion model and television personality from Los Angeles, California. She first came into the public eye as a participant on the 5th cycle on the television series America's Next Top Model, placing 6, and eventually went on to win the All Star cycle (17th cycle).
Lisa was born in Los Angeles, California. Her parents divorced when she was two, with her mother in custody for 25 years. D'Amato started modeling at the age of 12.
America's Next Top Model
D'Amato claims to have been dared to send in an audition tape to America's Next Top Model because her friends were obsessed with the show. After a year of persuasion, she decided to participate in the program realizing she had nothing to lose.
On the show, D'Amato soon became known as the "most notorious" of the models, not scared to speak her mind to the other contestants. She explained that this support truly comes from her heart because she wants other models to look their best, especially on national television. Lisa cites having been abused as a child as the reason for her hard-hitting, survivalist attitude. But this didn't stop her from having fun and reducing the stress level in the Top Model house. Lisa would run around with wigs, masks, and weird outfits; and once had a long conversation with a Pampas Grass bush she named "Cousin It."
The judges eliminated D'Amato seventh (6th in overall rank since fellow contestant Cassandra Jean quit in the fourth episode. Lisa has been identified since Cycle 5 as one of the most memorable contestants due to her entertaining personality, unconventional beauty, penchant for melodrama, and strong fan base.
Cycle 17 All-Stars
After her first appearance on the show, Lisa was selected to return to America's Next Top Model for an All-Star cycle. Her seemingly off the wall antics secured her spot on this season of the show and aided in her journey to the top. Like all the other contestants on Cycle 17, D'Amato was given a branding word: "daring". Using this key term, she presented herself on the show accordingly; wearing bold outfits for panel, expressing her extroverted personality and molding the challenges to fit her image. During her time on the show she developed her own perfume called "Neon" and performed in a music video for her song "I Be Like Whoa." On December 7, 2011, Lisa won ANTM All-Stars (Cycle 17) over fellow finalist Allison Harvard who was the runner up in both of her cycles .
She appeared in one episode of British Invasion to announce British and American models would make a music video.
D'Amato has been modeling since the age of 12, starring in advertisements for companies such as XOXO, Barneys New York, Mervyn's, Teen Magazine, Sassy, YM, Seventeen, Guess, Flojos, Surfer Magazine, Dragonfly. She has travelled around the world doing runway shows and print for Barneys New York, XOXO, Guess, Jared Gold, Devon Becke's, Levi's, H&M, Diane Von Furstenberg, 2BeFree, Clementyne, Sebastian's International, Coca-Cola's Bon Voyage campaign, Q101 (a local radio station in Chicago, Illinois), Target, and The Gap's "Mellow Yellow" campaign.
After ANTM, D'Amato signed with L.A Models and L.A Talent which resulted her starring in ad campaigns for Black Chandelier, designed by Jared Gold, Clementyne, DaftBird, Swindle Magazine (where she appeared in a six-page editorial and write-up), Lemonade magazine (where she had a six-page spread and write-up). She has also modeled for Shoshanna Lonstein, DaftBird, Ford Fusion, Clementyne, Lip Service, Elle Girl Magazine, Lemonade magazine, Lilian Kha, and Permission magazine, where she appeared on the cover of its October 2006 issue. Her runway shows include Jared Gold, 2BeFree, Alice + Olivia's Fall 2006 collection and Jared Gold's Caspian Runway Show. D'Amato has also appeared in two Old Navy commercials and on Ripe TV. In December 2011, D'Amato became the face of ANTM's fragrance Dream Come True. In April 2012, D'Amato appeared in a six-page spread in Vogue Italia. In 2012, she participating on a YouTube channel, damodel69, which is also in Da'model Salon with 6 episodes.
D'Amato won an award from "The Reality Remix Awards" for "Favorite Altered State." She was recently[when?] voted as one of the most memorable contestants by AOL Entertainment. and as the tenth biggest villain in reality TV by TV Guide.
D'Amato has pursued a career in music and has made a transition from modeling to performing, particularly in the rap, electro rap and hip hop genres. On October 8, 2007, the music video for her song "Ace of Spades" was released. Later she worked with Cisco Adler (Whitestarr, Shwayze, Dirt Nasty, Mickey Avalon). This partnership resulted in tracks including "My Name Is Lisa" and "Bikini". Adler and D'Amato collaborated on videos for those tracks. Her song "Can't Touch It!" was featured on the HBO show Entourage. She has opened for or worked with LMFAO, Hyper Crush, 3OH!3, Shwayze, Dirt Nasty, Andre Legacy, Mickey Avalon, Ultraviolet Sound, Electric Valentine, Boomkat and The Beach Boys.
Her debut album called La Puchinetta was released in December 2009. The collaborators include DJ Lethal (House of Pain, Everlast), and DJ Gavin O'Connor. Between recording sessions, D'Amato has performed throughout the Southwestern United States, doing shows with her backup dancers, dubbed "The Super Smokin' Hot Bikini Dancers".
D'Amato has played as a resident and host at the Viper Room in Hollywood, California, the Key Club, MGM Grand Hotel and Casino, Rio Hotel Las Vegas, Air Conditioned Lounge Venice, CA, Fubar Hollywood, The Roxy Hollywood, Hard Rock Hotel, Malibu Inn, Mood, SXSW (Austin, Texas), Palms Hotel and Casino (Vegas), Magic (Vegas), Coachella (Palm Springs, CA), and Hyde.
Lisa married entrepreneur Adam Friedman on September 30, 2012 in the Hollywood Hills. On May 29, 2013, she announced that she was expecting a boy. She also mentioned that she had been pregnant for five months. On September 28, D'Amato and Friedman welcomed their first child, a boy, named Dax.
- America's Next Top Model, Cycle 18 - Episode 6 - As herself (guest)
- E! Grammy Fashion Police (TV series) Fashion/Beauty Trends - As herself
- Travel Channel Ultimate Travel: The Last Resort - As herself
- NBC The Tonight Show with Jay Leno - As herself
- Da'model Salon as herself
- America's Next Top Model, Cycle 17 - As herself (winner)
- "E! Entertainment" "Married to Rock" - Wild Wedding Episode as herself
- Style Network Tacky House- Tacky Castle Episode as herself
- "The Oxygen Network Celeb-u-tots Commentator- as herself
- The Oxygen Network ANTM Obsessed as herself
- TMZ as herself
- MTV Cribs as herself (with Cisco Adler and Shwayze)
- BUZZIN' on MTV as herself (with Cisco Adler and Shwayze)
- The Tyra Banks Show (2005) as herself
- America's Next Top Model, Cycle 6 as herself (guest)
- America's Next Top Model, Cycle 5 as herself (contestant)
- Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Season 3 as herself
- FuseTV/MAvTV, Rad Girls as herself
- Pit Boss, Rad Girls as herself
- "Lisa D'Amato". TV Guide.
- "Lisa D'Amato". IMDB.
- Lisa D'Amato at the Fashion Model Directory
- "Lisa D'Amato information". tv.com. 2005.
- "Two Top Models Just Can't Cut It". tvguide.com. 2005.
- "America's Next Top Model Finale Ends in Controversy". People Magazine. 8 December 2011. Retrieved 8 December 2011.
- "Celebrity Rehab 3: Peep The Cast". VH1. May 27, 2009.
- "Lisa D'Amato's photoshoot". blackchandelier.com. 2006.
- "Lisa D'Amato picture". wireimage.com. 2002. Retrieved 2002-06-21.
- "DaftBird.com". daftbird.com. 2006.
- "Permission magazine". permission3000.com. 2006.
- "Alicia & Olivia Fall 2006". nymag.com. 2006.
- Fox Reality (2006). "Fox Reality's First Annual The Reality Remix Really Awards Celebrated What Reality TV is Really All About". biz.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2006-11-01.[dead link]
- "Top Model Contestants We Can't Forget - AOL Entertainment Canada".
- "TV Guide Top Ten Reality TV Villains".
- "HBO Entourage: S 5 Ep 55 Fantasy Island: Music". hbo.com.
- "iTunes: La Puchinetta by Lisa D'Amato". itunes.com.
- "America's Next Top Model: All-Stars Winner Lisa D'Amato Marries Adam Friedman!". Us Magazine. October 1, 2012. Retrieved February 10, 2013.
- "Lisa D'Amato of America's Next Top Model Expecting a Son" People Magazine. May 29, 2013.
- http://www.wetpaint.com/americas-next-top-model/articles/2013-09-28-antm-lisa-damato-baby-boy?utm_campaign=vrl&utm_content=1380573901498175&utm_medium=fnpg-antm&utm_source=facebook.com. Missing or empty
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Lisa_D'Amato.|
|America's Next Top Model winner
Cycle 17 (2011)