List of airports in Cuba
Cuba, officially the Republic of Cuba, is an island country in the Caribbean. It is an archipelago of islands located in the northern Caribbean Sea at the confluence with the Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic Ocean. The United States lies to the northwest, the Bahamas to the north, Haiti to the east, Jamaica and the Cayman Islands to the south, and Mexico to the west. The country is subdivided into 14 provinces and one special municipality (Isla de la Juventud, the country's second largest island). Cuba's capital and largest city is Havana.
Airport names shown in bold have scheduled passenger service on commercial airlines.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Airports in Cuba.|
- Transportation in Cuba
- Military of Cuba
- List of airports by ICAO code: M#MU - Cuba
- Wikipedia: WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: North America#Cuba
- (Spanish) El Instituto de Aeronáutica Civil de Cuba (IACC)
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 17 September 2010.
- "IATA Airline and Airport Code Search". International Air Transport Association.
- "UN Location Codes: Cuba". UN/LOCODE 2012-1. UNECE. 14 September 2012. - includes IATA codes
- Great Circle Mapper: Airports in Cuba, reference for airport codes