List of airports in Western Sahara
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from List of airports in the Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic)
Airport names shown in bold indicate the airport has scheduled commercial airline service.
|City served||ICAO||IATA||Airport name||Coordinates|
|Dakhla (ad-Dakhla)||GSVO / GMMH||VIL||Dakhla Airport|
|El Aaiún (Laâyoune)||GSAI / GMML||EUN||Hassan I Airport (Laâyoune Airport)|
|Smara (Semara)||GSMA / GMMA||SMW||Smara Airport|
|La Güera (La Gouera)||ZLG||La Güera Airport (closed)|
- Laayoun Annex Air Base (May be a section of Hassan I Airport GMML/EUN)
There are other unpaved airstrips in Western Sahara:
- Oum Dreyga Airport
- a 1,960 metres (6,430 ft) marked north-south runway at the Moroccan border control facilities south of Guerguerat.
- one rough dirt airstrip southwest of Tifariti
- two well defined dirt airstrips just west of Al Mahbes
- Legal status of Western Sahara
- List of airports in Morocco
- Transport in Western Sahara
- List of airports by ICAO code: G#Western Sahara
- Wikipedia: WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: Africa#Western Sahara (claimed by Morocco)
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 2006-01-12.
- "UN Location Codes: Western Sahara". UN/LOCODE 2006-2. UNECE. 2007-04-30. - includes IATA codes[dead link]
- World Aero Data: Western Sahara - ICAO codes, coordinates
- Great Circle Mapper: Western Sahara - IATA and ICAO codes