List of airports in Nigeria
Nigeria has 26 airports operated by the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN), five of which are functional international airports. It also has a state owned airport located in Akwa Ibom State. In addition, there are airstrips or airfields scattered around the country, built mainly by the Nigerian Air Force and multinational oil companies.
Airport names shown in bold have scheduled passenger service on commercial airlines.
- Transport in Nigeria
- List of airports by ICAO code: D#DN - Nigeria
- Wikipedia: WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: Africa#Nigeria
- Nigerian government
- Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN): List of airports owned and managed by FAAN
- Federal Ministry of Aviation, Nigeria
- Nigerian Airspace Management Agency
- Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA)
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 2006-01-12.
- "UN Location Codes: Nigeria". UN/LOCODE 2009-2. UNECE. 2010-02-08. - includes IATA codes
- Airports in Nigeria. World Aero Data.
- Airports in Nigeria. Great Circle Mapper.
- Airports in Nigeria. The Airport Guide.
- "International Airports". Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN). Retrieved 23 April 2010.
- "President Commissions Dutse International". Federal Ministry of Aviation Nigeria.
- "Major domestic airports". Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN). Retrieved 23 April 2010.
- "Other domestic airports". Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN). Retrieved 23 April 2010.