List of airports in Zimbabwe
Zimbabwe, officially the Republic of Zimbabwe, is a landlocked country located in the southern part of Africa, between the Zambezi and Limpopo rivers. It is bordered by South Africa to the south, Botswana to the southwest, Zambia and a tip of Namibia to the northwest, and Mozambique to the east. The capital city of Zimbabwe is Harare. The country is divided into eight provinces and two cities with provincial status.
Airport names shown in bold indicate the airport has scheduled service on commercial airlines.
- Transport in Zimbabwe
- List of airports by ICAO code: F#FV - Zimbabwe
- Wikipedia: WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: Africa#Zimbabwe
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 12 January 2006.
- "UN Location Codes: Zimbabwe". UN/LOCODE Code List 2011-2. UNECE. February 2012. - includes IATA codes
- Great Circle Mapper: Airports in Zimbabwe - IATA and ICAO codes
- World Aero Data: Airports in Zimbabwe - ICAO codes