|Operator||City of Lloydminster|
|Time zone||MST (UTC−07:00)|
|• Summer (DST)||MDT (UTC−06:00)|
|Elevation AMSL||2,194 ft / 669 m|
Built in 1981 at a cost of $6.3 million to replace the previous Lloydminster Airport, the new airport serves as the largest airport in the region. Despite the City of Lloydminster's status as a border city straddling the provincial border, the airport is located entirely within Alberta, whereas the old airport was entirely within Saskatchewan. Remnants of the old airport are still visible today at
|Central Mountain Air||Calgary|
- Canada Flight Supplement. Effective 0901Z 27 April 2017 to 0901Z 22 June 2017
- Synoptic/Metstat Station Information Archived 2011-12-01 at the Wayback Machine.
- Total aircraft movements by class of operation — NAV CANADA flight service stations
- Forgotten Echoes Historical Society (1982). Forgotten echoes : a history of Blackfoot and surrounding area. Blackfoot, Alberta. p. 59.
- Past three hours METARs, SPECI and current TAFs for Lloydminster Airport from Nav Canada as available.
- Page about this airport on COPA's Places to Fly airport directory
|This article about an airport in Alberta is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|