Lt. Col W.G. (Billy) Barker VC Airport
|Lt. Col W.G. (Billy) Barker, VC Airport
Dauphin (Lt. Col W.G. (Billy) Barker, VC) Airport
|Operator||Dauphin Regional Airport Authority|
|Location||Dauphin RM, near Dauphin, Manitoba|
|Time zone||CST (UTC−06:00)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC−05:00)|
|Elevation AMSL||999 ft / 304 m|
Lt. Col W.G. (Billy) Barker, VC Airport or Dauphin (Lt. Col W.G. (Billy) Barker, VC) Airport (IATA: YDN, ICAO: CYDN), formerly the Dauphin Regional Airport, is located 3 nautical miles (5.6 km; 3.5 mi) south of Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada. It is named after the top Canadian fighter ace in WW I William George Barker.
- Canada Flight Supplement. Effective 0901Z 27 April 2017 to 0901Z 22 June 2017
- Synoptic/Metstat Station Information Archived 2011-12-01 at the Wayback Machine.
- Total aircraft movements by class of operation
- "Lt. Col. W.G. Barker V.C. & WWII Training sites". http://www.tourismdauphin.ca. External link in
- Page about this airport on COPA's Places to Fly airport directory.
- Past three hours METARs, SPECI and current TAFs for Dauphin (Lt. Col W.G. (Billy) Barker VC Airport) from Nav Canada as available.
|This article about an airport in Manitoba is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|