|No. -- Free agent|
|Date of birth:||July 9, 1990|
|Place of birth:||Antioch, Tennessee|
|Height:||6 ft 7 in (2.01 m)|
|Weight:||255 lb (116 kg)|
|High school:||Antioch (TN)|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Career CFL statistics|
|Career Arena statistics|
|Player stats at ArenaFan.com|
Michael McAdoo (born July 9, 1990) is an American football defensive end who is currently a free agent. He was signed by the Baltimore Ravens as an undrafted free agent in 2011. He played college football at the University of North Carolina.
McAdoo attended Antioch High School in Antioch, Tennessee. He selected to the all-state, all-area and all-district team after collecting 36 tackles including 13 sacks and 12 tackles for a loss in his junior season at high school. He was finalist for Class 5A Mr. Football Lineman in his Senior year in high school.
He was an all-state performer for the high school basketball team in his junior year. He was ranked the No. 13 prospect in the state of Tennessee by SuperPrep. He was ranked among the top 50 defensive ends in the state of Tennessee by Scout.com.
In July 2011, He filed a lawsuit against the NCAA and North Carolina, but the court denied his request to be reinstated for his senior season. He was mostly a backup player that finished with 3½ sacks in his two seasons.
On August 23, after the conclusion of 2011 NFL Supplemental Draft he was signed by the Baltimore Ravens as an undrafted free agent. On June 1, 2012, He tore his Achilles tendon in OTA's forcing him to miss the entire season. He was released on June 5, 2013, after the signing of Daryl Smith.
Winnipeg Blue Bombers
McAdoo finished the 2015 season with 29 tackles, 11 sacks, and 2 forced fumbles.
On January 4, 2016, he was re-signed to a reserve/future contract. On September 3, he was waived/injured by the Cowboys and was placed on the injured reserve list. On September 13, he was released with an injury settlement.
- "North Carolina Tar Heels Profile". goheels.com.
- Kane, Dan (July 17, 2011). "UNC honor court failed to find McAdoo's obvious plagiarism". News & Observer. Archived from the original on October 12, 2012. Retrieved March 12, 2015.
- "Ravens agree to terms with DE Michael McAdoo". carrollcountytimes.com. Retrieved August 23, 2011.
- "Michael McAdoo tore Achilles tendon, has surgery". carrollcountytimes.com. Retrieved June 1, 2012.
- "Bombers add 2 to practice roster". globalnews.ca. Retrieved October 10, 2013.
- "Cowboys Sign Eight Practice Squad Players To Futures Contracts". dallascowboys.com. Retrieved January 4, 2016.
- Helman, David. "Three Former Draft Picks Among Cowboys' Cuts; McFadden Moved To NFI". DallasCowboys.com.