|Full name||Micheline Lannoy|
|Born||31 January 1925|
|Former partner||Pierre Baugniet|
Micheline Lannoy (born 31 January 1925) is a Belgian pair skater. With partner Pierre Baugniet, she was the 1948 Olympic champion, the 1947 and 1948 World Champion, and the 1947 European champion. Their win at the 1948 Olympics was the first, and up until the 2022 Winter Olympics only, Winter Olympic gold medal for Belgium. She was born in Brussels.
(pairs with Pierre Baugniet)
|Winter Olympic Games||1st|
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Micheline Lannoy". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 18 April 2020. Retrieved 20 February 2010.
- "World Figure Skating Championships Results: Pairs Medalists" (PDF). International Skating Union. Archived from the original (PDF) on 5 December 2013.
- "European Figure Skating Championships Results: Pairs Medalists" (PDF). International Skating Union. Archived from the original (PDF) on 12 April 2007.
- 1925 births
- Living people
- Belgian pair skaters
- Figure skaters at the 1948 Winter Olympics
- Olympic figure skaters of Belgium
- Olympic gold medalists for Belgium
- Sportspeople from Brussels
- Olympic medalists in figure skating
- World Figure Skating Championships medalists
- European Figure Skating Championships medalists
- Medalists at the 1948 Winter Olympics
- 20th-century Belgian people
- Belgian winter sports biography stubs
- European figure skating biography stubs
- Belgian Olympic medalist stubs
- Winter Olympic medalist stubs