||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2015)|
Nia Sharma on the sets of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
17 September 1991
Nia Sharma (born Neha Sharma on 17 September 1991) is an Indian television actress. Sharma played the role of Manvi in the soap opera Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai. Currently she is playing the female lead in soap opera Jamai Raja as Roshni.
Sharma began her television career on the serial Kaali – Ek Agnipariksha. She made her next move with the serial Behnein. She played a cameo role in the reality show The Player. As Maanvi in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai, she played a variety of characters in a range of contemporary romantic drama to comedies to emotional shades. She plays a character suffering from cancer and is the first Indian television actress to go bald for an onscreen role as a cancer patient. Sharma was ranked No. 5 in the Top 50 Sexiest Asian Women List by Eastern Eye.
|2010 - 2011||Kaali – Ek Agnipariksha||Anu|
|2010 - 2011||Behenein||Nisha|
|2011 - 2013||Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai||Manvi Virat Singh Vadhera|
|2014 - Present||Jamai Raja (TV series)||Roshni Siddharth Khurana|
|2015||Kumkum Bhagya||Special Appearance|
- "इंडीपेंडेंट और अडियल लड़की हैं यह अभिनेत्री" (in Hindi). Rajasthan Patrika. 28 August 2014. Retrieved 7 January 2015.
- "Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai". The Indian Express. Retrieved 2012-05-29.
- Audiologist trains TV show actor by Serena Menon, Hindustan Times. 2012-01-25.
- Olivera, Roshni (4 August 2014). "Bahus offer tips to the latest Jamai on ZeeTV". The Times of India. Retrieved 7 January 2015.
- "Jamai Raja completes 100 episodes!". The Times of India. 19 December 2014. Retrieved 7 January 2015.
- Olivera, Roshni (4 August 2014). "Bahus offer tips to the latest jamai on TV". Times of India. Retrieved 7 January 2015.
- "Jamai Raja completes 100 episodes!". Times of India. 19 December 2014. Retrieved 7 January 2015.
- "Katrina Kaif named world's sexiest Asian woman for the fourth time". India Today. 5 December 2013. Retrieved 18 January 2015.