|• Official||Bengali, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Bishnupur|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Onda|
As per 2011 Census of India Onda had a total population of 5,933 of which 3,005 (51%) were males and 2,928 (49%) were females. Population below 6 years was 557. The total number of literates in Onda was 4,130 (76.82% of the population over 6 years).
CD Block HQ
The headquarters of Onda CD Block are located at Onda.
Ondagram is a station on the Kharagpur-Adra line of South Eastern Railway.
Onda Block Public Health Centre functions as the central facility in Onda CD Block, with five Public Health Centres at Nakaijuri, Santore, Ramsagar, Ratanpur and Nikunjapur (New) and 35 subcentres.
- "2011 Census – Primary Census Abstract Data Tables". West Bengal – District-wise. Registrar General and Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 14 October 2016.
- "District Census Handbook: Bankura" (PDF). Map of Bankura with CD Block HQs and Police Stations (on the fifth page). Directorate of Census Operations, West Bengal, 2011. Retrieved 20 November 2016.
- "District Statistical Handbook 2014 Bankura". Tables 2.1, 2.2. Department of Statistics and Programme Implementation, Government of West Bengal. Retrieved 14 October 2016.
- "Onda PS". Bankura District Police. Retrieved 14 October 2016.
- "68089 Midnapore-Adra Memu". Time Table. indiarailinfo. Retrieved 15 October 2016.
- "Rationalisation of Numbering Systems of National Highways" (PDF). New Delhi: Department of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 15 October 2016.
- "Status of Health and FW Services in Bankura District". Chief Medical Officer of Health, Bankura. Retrieved 11 December 2016.
|This article about a location in West Bengal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|