|• Official||Bengali, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Bankura|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Raipur|
As per 2011 Census of India Sarenga had a total population of 5,888 of which 2,996 (51%) were males and 2,892 (49%) were females. Population below 6 years was 592. The total number of literates in Sarenga was 4,486 (84.71% of the population over 6 years).
CD Block HQ
The headquarters of Sarenga CD Block are located at Sarenga.
Sarenga Block Public Health Centre functions as the central facility in Sarenga CD Block, with a Public Health Centre at Krishnapur and 17 subcentres.
- "2011 Census – Primary Census Abstract Data Tables". West Bengal – District-wise. Registrar General and Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 14 October 2016.
- "District Statistical Handbook 2014 Bankura". Tables 2.1, 2.2. Department of Statistics and Programme Implementation, Government of West Bengal. Retrieved 14 October 2016.
- "Taldangra PS". Bankura District Police. Retrieved 14 October 2016.
- "District Census Handbook: Bankura" (PDF). Map of Bankura with CD Block HQs and Police Stations (on the fifth page). Directorate of Census Operations, West Bengal, 2011. Retrieved 20 November 2016.
- "List of State Highways in West Bengal". West Bengal Traffic Police. Retrieved 18 October 2016.
- "Status of Health and FW Services in Bankura District". Chief Medical Officer of Health, Bankura. Retrieved 11 December 2016.
|This article about a location in West Bengal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|