|Founder||Jacob and Louis Weinberg|
Oxxford Clothes is a luxury men's suit and sport coat manufacturer based in Chicago, Illinois. Individualized Apparel Group currently owns the brand. Forbes magazine has rated Oxxford as the best American-made suit. Oxxford Clothes was called "the quintessential American suit maker" by Robb Report.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (August 2019)
Oxxford Clothes was founded in 1916 by Jacob and Louis Weinberg. The misspelling of "Oxford" was intentional. In 2016 Oxxford sold its historic building in Chicago's West Loop on Van Buren Street, and moved to the Southwest Side on Archer Avenue near Midway Airport. Following the move, Oxxford partnered with Richard Bennett Custom Tailors in the Loop for client fittings. Oxxford Clothes currently produces nearly 8,000 suits per year, far less than the 35,000 suits Oxxford produced annually in the 1980s.
- Hardwick Clothes
- Paul Stuart
- J. Press
- Henry Poole & Co
- Ozwald Boateng
- Timothy Everest
- Hardy Amies Ltd
- Gieves & Hawkes
- Richard James
- Joseph Abboud
- Our Brands Individualized Apparel Group
- "50 of America's Best". Forbes.com. Retrieved 2013-06-04.
- Robb Recommends: Oxxford Clothes Robb Report, July 11, 2010
- Suitmaker Sells West Loop HQ September 21, 2016, Chuck Sudo, Bisnow Chicago
- Old-school suitmaker Oxxford bids adieu to West Loop Brigid Sweeney, Crain's Chicago Business, April 27, 2016
- IAG Apparel
|This United States manufacturing company–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|