This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Initial release||October 24, 2009|
0.1.3 / January 20, 2010
The focus of this project is to create a tracker in PHP that is fast, uses minimal server resources meanwhile providing full scale tracking capabilities.
PeerTracker does not concern itself with the indexing or uploading of torrents, nor with share ratio monitoring or any other form of user management.
It has been designed from the ground up to be easily deployed and operated from any shared or dedicated hosting environment.
- Operates under BEP 3, additionally supporting BEP 23
- Code is fully PHP 5+ E_STRICT & E_DEPRECATED compliant.
- profiled and optimized for extremely fast execution and minimal cpu/memory/database usage
- HTTP Server (Apache, Nginx, lighttpd, Hiawatha, Cherokee etc...)
- PHP 5 (Recommend PHP 5.3+)
- Access to one of the below Databases