Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Developer(s)||Joris Guisson, Ivan Vasić|
|Stable release||5.1.2 (September 1, 2019) [±]|
|Preview release||5.1.1 (August 28, 2018) [±]|
|License||GNU General Public License|
- Upload and download speed capping / throttling & scheduling
- Internet searching with torrent search engines using KHTML part.
- Support for UDP trackers.
- IP address blocklist plugin
- Port forwarding with UPnP (Universal Plug and Play)
- Protocol encryption
- DHT (mainline version), and support for trackerless torrents
- μTorrent peer exchange (PEX) support
- File Prioritization
- Ability to import partially downloaded files
- Directory scanner to automatically watch directories for new torrents
- Manual addition of trackers to torrents
- RSS feed support
- Web interface plugin with default port number 8080
- IPv6 support
- SOCKS v4 and v5 support
- μTP support
- Generation and parsing of magnet links
- UDP tracker scraping
- Enhanced usability of the queue manager
- Super-seeding support
- Streaming of video while downloading
- Štikonas, Andrius (1 September 2019). "LibKTorrent 2.1.1 / KTorrent 5.1.2". kde-announce-apps (Mailing list). Retrieved 3 September 2019.
- KTorrent 5.1.1 https://cgit.kde.org/ktorrent.git/commit/?h=v5.1.1&id=3a151be4420e00c9faed20221b82b42d5f67ef4e
- Nick Veitch. "7 of the best Linux BitTorrent clients". Linux Format. techradar. Retrieved 24 October 2012.
- Manual, ktorrent.org, retrieved 2012-08-25
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to KTorrent.|
|This network-related software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|