Noor and Qader missiles
|Type||Anti-ship cruise missile|
|Place of origin||Iran|
|Used by||Iranian Navy
The Qader is a medium-range anti-ship cruise missile developed by Iran. The missile called "Qader" (Able) is built indigenously by Iranian scientists and has a high destructive ability against coastal targets and warships. The missile, which was unveiled in August 2011, has a range of 300 km and is described by Iranian officials as "the most powerful and precise missile of the Islamic Republic of Iran’s Navy"
- "Iran unveils new cruise missile 'Qader'". Brahmand Defense & Aerospace news. 2011-08-24. Retrieved 2012-01-02.
- "Iran test-fires Qader missile". The Voice of Russia. 2012-01-02.
- "Iran Tests Naval Cruise Missile". The New York Times. 2012-01-02.
- "Iran naval vessels armed with Qader cruise missiles". 2011-11-30. Retrieved 2012-01-02.
- "شلیک "فکور 90" از جنگنده F14/تست موشکهای کروز جدید". Iran: Isna News Agency. 2013-02-10. Retrieved 2013-02-10.
|This article related to the military of Iran is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|