|Blast yield||Not applicable|
|Engine||Solid (single stage)|
|Inertial & electro-optical terminal|
Fateh-313 (Persian: فاتح-313, "Conqueror-313"), an Iranian solid-fuel short-range ballistic missile, was unveiled on 21 August 2015. The Fateh-313 missile is the newest model within the Fateh missiles family. It is almost identical to the previous generation, the Fateh-110, but utilizes a new composite fuel and body. These changes increased the range to 500 km, from the Fateh-110's 300 km. Iran’s Defense Ministry plans to mass produce the missile.
- Valfajr (torpedo)
- List of military equipment manufactured in Iran
- Iranian underground missile bases
- Emad (missile)
- Iran shows off new, more accurate Fateh-313 surface-to-surface missile. japantimes.
- Experts Say New Iranian Missile Can Reach All Sensitive Sites in Israel. CSIS Missile Threat. Archived from the original on 20 September 2016. Retrieved 10 November 2016.
- The meaning of Iran’s Fateh-313 cruise missile. thearabweekly.
- Iran Unveils New Fateh-313 Ballistic Missile. sputniknews.
- Iran unveils new ballistic missile to the world and announces drone destruction. ibtimes.