Region 4, Northwest Territories
Region 4 is the name of a Statistics Canada census division, one of six in the Northwest Territories, Canada. It was introduced in the 2011 census, along with Regions 1, 2, 3, 5, and 6, resulting in the abolition of the former census divisions of Fort Smith Region and Inuvik Region (the latter not to be confused with the modern-day administrative region of the same name).
- Indian reserve
- Hay River Reserve (Hay River Dene)
- NWT Department of Environment and Natural Resources: Administrative Regions
- Map: Region 4, Region (Census Division), Northwest Territories
- "(Code 6104) Census Profile". 2011 census. Statistics Canada. 2012.
- Geographic hierarchy: Region 4 (Region)