From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SZA may refer to:
- Schizoaffective disorder, a psychiatric diagnosis with symptoms of a mood disorder and schizophrenia
- Solar zenith angle
- Sunyaev–Zel'dovich Array, an array of telescopes
- A microcar made by SeAZ, SMZ cycle-car series
- SZA (singer), American singer and songwriter
- Soyo Airport (by IATA airport code)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SZA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.