|Elevation||1,352 ft (412 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central (CST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||662318|
Saginaw is located 18 miles northwest of the city of Duluth. The center of Saginaw is generally considered at the junction of Saginaw Road (Saint Louis County Road 46) and Vibert Road (County Road 875) in the southeast corner of Industrial Township. Nearby is the junction of U.S. Highway 2 and State Highway 33 in the northeast corner of Brevator Township. U.S. 53, U.S. 2, State Highway 33 (MN 33), and State Highway 194 (MN 194) are four of the main routes in the Saginaw area.
- "Saginaw, Minnesota". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- "St. Louis County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 7 August 2015.
- Upham, Warren (1920). Minnesota Geographic Names: Their Origin and Historic Significance. Minnesota Historical Society. p. 489.
- Rand McNally Road Atlas – 2007 edition – Minnesota entry
- Official State of Minnesota Highway Map – 2011/2012 edition
|This article about a location in St. Louis County, Minnesota is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|