Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Elevation||1,352 ft (412 m)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||660660|
County Road 952 (Tee Road) is also in the area. The unincorporated community of Angora is located within Angora Township (population 249).
- "Angora, Minnesota". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- "St. Louis County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 7 August 2015.
- Upham, Warren (1920). Minnesota Geographic Names: Their Origin and Historic Significance. Minnesota Historical Society. p. 477.
- Rand McNally Road Atlas – 2007 edition – Minnesota entry
- Official State of Minnesota Highway Map – 2011/2012 edition
|This article about a location in St. Louis County, Minnesota is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|