Sanyo Electric Railway
Sanyo Electric Railway Co., Ltd. (山陽電気鉄道株式会社 San'yō Denki-tetsudō Kabushiki-gaisha) is a Japanese private railway operating company based in western Hyōgo Prefecture. It runs local and express rail service between Himeji and Kobe, and also connects directly with Hanshin Main Line to Osaka.
- Main Line: Nishidai Station (Kobe) - Shikama Station - Sanyo Himeji Station (54.7 km)
- Aboshi Line: Shikama Station - Sanyo Aboshi Station (8.5 km)
- 3000 series three- and four-car EMUs
- 5000 series four- and six-car EMUs
- 5030 series six-car EMUs
- 6000 series three-car EMUs (since April 2016)
- 私鉄車両編成表 2014 [Private Railway Rolling Stock Formations - 2014] (in Japanese). Japan: Kotsu Shimbunsha. 24 July 2014. p. 157. ISBN 978-4-330-48414-3.
- 山陽電鉄6000系が営業運転を開始 [Sanyo Electric Railway 6000 series enters revenue service]. Japan Railfan Magazine Online (in Japanese). Japan: Koyusha Co., Ltd. 28 April 2016. Retrieved 17 May 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sanyo Electric Railway.|