Kansai Airport Line
|Kansai Airport Line|
Kansai Airport Limited Express Haruka at Rinkū Town Station
|Owner||JR West (Hineno–Rinkū Town)
New Kansai International Airport Co., Ltd. (Rinkū Town–Kansai Airport)
|Rolling stock||223-0 series EMU
223-2500 series EMU
225-5000 series EMU
281 series EMU
|Line length||11.1 km (6.9 mi)|
|Track gauge||1,067 mm (3 ft 6 in)|
|Electrification||1,500 V DC, overhead lines|
|Operating speed||130 km/h (80 mph)|
Coordinates: The Kansai Airport Line (関西空港線? Kansai-Kūkō-sen) is a railway line between Hineno Station and Kansai Airport Station in Japan, operated by the West Japan Railway Company (JR West) and owned by Kansai International Airport Co., Ltd. between Rinkū Town and Kansai Airport. It opened on June 15, 1994.
- Railway signalling: Automatic
- CTC centers: Kansai Airport Operation Control Center
- CTC system: Safety Urban Network Traffic System (SUNTRAS)
- Local (Shuttle) and rapid service trains use 4-car 223-0/223-2500 series and 225-5000 series trainsets.
- Kansai Airport Limited Express Haruka use 6- or 9-car 281 series trainsets.
- Nankai Electric Railway trains use the track between Rinkū Town and Kansai Airport.
Shuttle service (223-2500 series)
|Through train service from Kyoto, Shin-Osaka, Kyōbashi, Ōsaka and Tennōji via the Hanwa Line|
|JR-S45||Hineno||日根野||Hanwa Line||Izumisano||Osaka Prefecture|
|JR-S46||Rinkū Town||りんくうタウン||Nankai Airport Line (NK31)|