Saskatoon Pride is an LGBT pride festival, held annually in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. Organized by the Saskatoon Diversity Network, a non-profit organization incorporated in 2002, the event takes place in early June each year.
In its current form, Saskatoon Pride was first held in 2001. Community groups in the city had held their own pride-themed events prior to this date, but 2001 marked the first time they were coordinated into a conventional Pride festival with a parade.
- "Saskatoon Pride Festival predicted to be largest ever held in Saskatchewan". Metro, June 7, 2013.
- "Religious groups support Pride Week". Saskatoon StarPhoenix, June 8, 2013.
- "Documenting diversity in Saskatoon". Saskatoon StarPhoenix, June 18, 2014.
- "Flag raising kicks off Pride Festival". CBC News, June 10, 2013.
- "Saskatoon Pride Festival finishes with dancing in the streets". CKOM, June 16, 2012.
|This article about an organization in Canada is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender topics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|