Motor City Pride
|Motor City Pride|
Motor City Pride logo
LGBT youth in attendance
at Motor City Pride 2012
|Genre||LGBT pride parade and festival|
|Begins||First or second Saturday in June|
|Ends||First or second Sunday in June|
|Location(s)||Hart Plaza, Detroit, Michigan, United States of America|
|Inaugurated||24 June 1972|
|Most recent||7–8 June 2014|
|Organized by||Equality Michigan|
Motor City Pride is an annual LGBT Pride street festival produced by Equality Michigan and held in Hart Plaza in Detroit, Michigan the second Saturday and Sunday of June. Previously held in Ferndale, Michigan, the festival moved to Detroit in 2011. It is the largest LGBT event held in Michigan.
- "LGBT supporters pack Hart Plaza for biggest Motor City Pride in history". The South End. June 9, 2011. Retrieved June 7, 2013.
- "Motor City Pride 2012 Unaudited Financials" (PDF). Equality Michigan. Retrieved 2013-06-07.
- "2011 Motor City Pride gets bigger, louder than ever before". Between The Lines. 2011-02-17. Retrieved 2011-04-17.
- Proxmire, Crystal (17 May 2012). "Motor City Pride: Educate, liberate & celebrate June 2-3". Between the Lines (newspaper). Retrieved 17 December 2017.
- Media related to Motor City Pride (Detroit, MI) at Wikimedia Commons