South Toowoomba, Queensland
|Population||5,224 (2016 census)|
|• Density||1,412/km2 (3,660/sq mi)|
|Area||3.7 km2 (1.4 sq mi)|
|Location||2 km (1 mi) S of Toowoomba|
|State electorate(s)||Toowoomba South|
The suburb is home to St Patricks Cathedral, City Golf Course, the Downs Shopping Centre and St Saviour's College.
- City Colf Club - Venue for local entertainment and host of the Coca-Cola Queensland PGA Championship
- Toowoomba Public Hospital
- Lake Annand
- Saint Saviour's Primary School - A Catholic primary school established in 1863 
- Saint Saviour's College 
- Toowoomba South State School (Closed 2013) - Toowoomba's oldest school, established in 1865 but closed in 2013
- University of Queensland Medical School located at Toowoomba Hospital
South Toowoomba has a number of heritage-listed sites, including:
- James Street: St Patricks Cathedral
- 158 James Street: Toowoomba South State School
- Pechey Street: Toowoomba Hospital
- 68 Stephen Street: Cottage
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "South Toowoomba (State Suburb)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 27 December 2017.
- "South Toowoomba (entry 48061)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 28 August 2015.
- City Golf Club. "City Golf Club - Golf". Retrieved 10 August 2015.
- "Lake Annand - South Toowoomba". tr.qld.gov.au. Retrieved 25 October 2019.
- St Saviour's Primary School. "St Saviour's Primary School - History of our School". Retrieved 10 August 2015.
- Saint Saviour's College. "Saint Saviour's College". Retrieved 10 August 2015.
- "St Patricks Cathedral (entry 600844)". Queensland Heritage Register. Queensland Heritage Council. Retrieved 15 July 2013.
- "Toowoomba South State School (entry 602824)". Queensland Heritage Register. Queensland Heritage Council. Retrieved 1 August 2014.
- "Toowoomba Hospital (entry 601296)". Queensland Heritage Register. Queensland Heritage Council. Retrieved 15 July 2013.
- "Cottage (68 Stephen Street) (entry 601313)". Queensland Heritage Register. Queensland Heritage Council. Retrieved 15 July 2013.
Media related to South Toowoomba, Queensland at Wikimedia Commons
|This Queensland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|