(Redirected from Sza)Jump to navigation Jump to search
SZA may refer to:
- SZA (singer), American singer and songwriter
- SZA microcar, made by the Soviet manufacturer SeAZ, in the SMZ cycle-car series
- Schizoaffective disorder, a psychiatric diagnosis with symptoms of a mood disorder and schizophrenia
- Solar zenith angle, in astronomy and earth science
- Soyo Airport, in Angola (IATA airport code SZA)
- Sunyaev–Zel'dovich Array, an array of telescopes
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SZA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.