|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Dana International article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
|Because this article contains material about one or more trans women, it should adhere to Wikipedia's guideline on gender identity, even if it is not a biography. "Use context to determine which name or names to provide on a case-by-case basis" per MOS:GENDERID. If the current name is chosen, according to MOS:IDENTITY, such a subject should be referred to using the gendered nouns and pronouns (e.g., "she", "her") that "reflect that person's latest expressed gender self-identification". Quotations and titles of published works are notable exceptions. Also please avoid phrases that seem logically impossible or distracting (e.g., use She became a parent for the first time, not She fathered her first child).
Finally, please note that this talk page is not a forum. If material violating this guideline is repeatedly inserted or if there are other related issues, please report the issue to WT:LGBT or, in the case of living trans women, to WP:BLPN.
|You can help make this article even better! Perform a search for up-to-date information by using these search tools:
• Bing • Archive.org • DuckDuckGo • Questia • Microsoft Academic • WorldCat • Yahoo • Yandex • Gigablast • Etymology Dictionary • Free image search
|This talk page is automatically archived by MiszaBot I. Any threads with no replies in 30 days may be automatically moved. Sections without timestamps are not archived.|
what is Dana International? A golf tournament? A corporation? A hotel? Kingturtle 19:36 24 May 2003 (UTC)
Last I checked, Dana International was an israelian transexual singer. What she has to do with Romania is obscure to me. --FvdP 19:38 24 May 2003 (UTC)
I'm confused too - the only links to this article are from the Eurovision Song Contest general article, and the 1998 ESC article. I don't see any Romanian connection. Arwel 20:33 24 May 2003 (UTC)
Dana International is jewish, but Arabic is an official language in Israel. Dana herself understands Arabic and has fanbases in Arabic speaking countries as well, i.e. Egypt. Source: Interview by Geir Skogseth
What does this mean?
I copyedited this article, but I have no idea what do do with this sentence: "He studied elementary school and then Lior and Schmulick Sa'adia who would become his dancers." What does that mean? Did he study with Lior and Schmulick? Did he study them? Someone help please.
Lola is NOT the 3rd single!
It has been officially confirmed that Lola is not the 3rd single off the new album (in fact, it's not even ON the album). The 3rd single is At muchana, which is a response to Israeli media flaming Dana. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 09:32, August 22, 2007 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Dana International. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070828224507/http://www.esctoday.com/news/read/9032 to http://www.esctoday.com/news/read/9032
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20141007074725/http://www.jta.org/2014/02/27/news-opinion/world/jewish-boat-vies-for-spot-in-amsterdam-gay-parade to http://www.jta.org/2014/02/27/news-opinion/world/jewish-boat-vies-for-spot-in-amsterdam-gay-parade
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20150217064220/http://www.jta.org/2014/08/04/news-opinion/world/aboard-amsterdams-jewish-gay-boat-activists-warn-against-tolerating-hate-1 to http://www.jta.org/2014/08/04/news-opinion/world/aboard-amsterdams-jewish-gay-boat-activists-warn-against-tolerating-hate-1
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.