|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
"Her novel Lady Molly of Scotland Yard was the first to feature a female detective as the main character" is not correct. The lady investigates, Patricia Craig and Mary Cadogan, (Oxford 1981) lists several from the 19th century. I've amended it to an early example". Richard Pinch 21:43, 27 August 2006 (UTC)
"left Hungary" and then "lived in Budapest"?
Something must be wrong here:
Would someone who knows care to add the pronunciation of her name - please? Awien 23:16, 23 August 2007 (UTC)
- Agree with removal as I said there. --BozMo talk 15:48, 11 April 2008 (UTC)
- Reverted - tag with a citation needed tag. Have you read the book? Albatross2147 (talk) 11:50, 12 April 2008 (UTC)
I have just started reading the Scarlet Pimpernel and was interested in the author. I did not want to learn the identity of the SP via Wikipedia rather than through the joy of reading. I have removed the reference so others are not disappointed. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 21:08, 20 November 2012 (UTC)
- I reverted your edit per WP:SPOILER. This is an encyclopedia, and encyclopedias will have spoilers by their very nature. Wyatt Riot (talk) 05:57, 21 November 2012 (UTC)
Baroness O's court case
In The Times 26 MArch 1908 Baroness Orczy and Mr Montagu thank those who have supported them in the recent court case decided against them. To what does this refer? Jackiespeel (talk) 17:24, 14 October 2013 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Emma Orczy. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060329100020/http://www.blackmask.com:80/ to http://www.blackmask.com/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.