- 1 Background, a Recursive dream.
- 2 Cherish, is the Word I would use to describe
- 3 Concurrent Music Listening
- 4 Thoughts
- 5 Aspirations
- 6 Celebrity encounters
- 7 Stated Quotes
- 8 Endorsed Software
- 9 Membership
- 10 Music Categories
- 11 Edited Articles of Interests
- 12 Wikipedia buddies
- 13 Contribution Stats
Background, a Recursive dream.
First off, I'm an un-recoverable wikipediholic.
Here's a biographical novel about me, Pierre: of The Ambiguities, written by Herman Melville.
My lineage can be traced to a common ancester of Alexandre Dumas. I'm 3rd generation aerospace, technical storyteller and pescetarian; my orgins are that of the Greater Seattle area. As a child, I aspired to become a conquistador cosmonaut.
In constrast, I spent five unmistakeable years studying and stealing sunshine in a tropical dump surrounded by McMansions and six months at a clandestine US Air Force Base. I've done research and work at Fermilab and UMich working on MESSENGER. Currently experiencing my quarter-life crisis while working on sabbatical from my career path of a privatdozent. In addition, I happen to be an 8th generation pupil of Euler.
Along the vein of Ernest Hemmingway, I'm a natural explorer and big game Seal Hunter and enjoy a rousing match of cockfighting. At times, I've been considered as a heartless romantic.
G mail: conradkilroy
Cherish, is the Word I would use to describe
Concurrent Music Listening
Dord is a cool word. I am your idea, so push me.
I recommend one check out the IBM Research Data Visualization projects regarding the history of wikipedia edits. 
In chronological order:
- John Walsh
- The Crystal Method*
- George Walker Bush (incidental)
- Leon Lederman
- Dale Earnhardt (watched him perish)
- Bram Cohen (incidental)
- Grizzly Bear w/ TV on the Radio
- The Wailin' Jennys*
- David Silverman at Burning Man 2007
- 17P/Holmes while driving to Kent, WA for a Halloween dinner party, 2007.
- Nathan Fillion at Central Tavern in Kirkland, WA, he was lending his voice to Halo 3.
* from a concert
"Offest the Onslaught. Onslaught and Offest."
"Childhood cancer are adolescent phases children commonly outgrown?"
Edited Articles of Interests
"We deny the protest"