York Township, Elkhart County, Indiana
Location of York Township in Elkhart County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||25.54 sq mi (66.1 km2)|
|• Land||25.31 sq mi (65.6 km2)|
|• Water||0.23 sq mi (0.6 km2)|
|Elevation||814 ft (248 m)|
|• Density||147.3/sq mi (56.9/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||454068|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 25.54 square miles (66.1 km2), of which 25.31 square miles (65.6 km2) (or 99.10%) is land and 0.23 square miles (0.60 km2) (or 0.90%) is water. Hunter Lake is in this township.
The township contains one cemetery, Bonneyville.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on September 11, 2013. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- History of Elkhart County, Indiana. Chas. C. Chapman Co. 1881. p. 1171.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
||Mottville Township, St. Joseph County, Michigan||White Pigeon Township, St. Joseph County, Michigan|
|Washington Township||Van Buren Township, LaGrange County|
|Jefferson Township||Middlebury Township||Newbury Township, LaGrange County|
|This Elkhart County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|