1803 in Denmark
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Events from the year 1803 in Denmark.
- Import of slaves to the Danish West Indies is abolished.
- 19 March – Christine Løvmand, artist specializing in painting flowers and still lifes (d. 1872)
- 20 April – Christian Hansen, architect (d. 1883)
- 23 April – Heinrich Gustav Ferdinand Holm, artist and engraver (d. 1861)
- 2 May – Albert Küchler, painter active in Italy (d. 1886)
- 17 May – Martinus Rørbye, painter (d. 1848)
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (January 2012)|