1964 in Denmark
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Events from the year 1964 in Denmark.
- 21 March – Denmark hosts the Eurovision Song Contest and finishes in 9th place.
- 22 September – The Danish parliamentary election is held.
- January–February – Denmark participates in the 1964 Winter Olympics.
- 17–20 June – Denmark participates in 1964 European Nations' Cup in France.
- October – Denmark participates in the 1964 Summer Olympics and wins six medals.
- 27 March – Emil Reesen, composer, conductor and pianist (b. 1887)
- September – Arild Rosenkrantz, nobleman, painter, sculptor, stained-glass artist and illustrator (b. 1870)
- 21 October – Carl Johan Hviid, actor (b. 1899)