|Traded as||OMX: EBG1V|
|Key people||Jukka Harju (CEO)|
|Revenue||185,4 M€ (in 2012)|
|Employees||1 870 (as of 31.12.2012)|
On 28 January 2013 Anite plc of the U.K. announced it would acquire the Elektrobit System Test Ltd. subsidiary from Elektrobit Corporation (EB), representing the Propsim portion of EB's business. The acquisition was effective 1 February 2013.
EB Products and Services
Wireless products and services:
- EB Tactical Wireless IP Network for tactical communications,
- EB Tough VoIP for tactical IP-based communication,
- EB Wideband COMINT Sensor for signals intelligence,
- EB Counter RCIED Platform for electronic warfare,
- EB Specialized Device Platform Android-based device platform,
- EB LTE Connectivity Module LTE based module platform,
- EB Ruggedized Android Tablet,
- For the latest wireless technologies and applications EB offers also a broad range of R&D services such as consulting, integration, software and hardware development.
Automotive products and services:
- EB GUIDE – an innovative, flexible HMI development and speech dialog platform,
- EB street director – a versatile navigation software platform with customization capabilities,
- EB Assist ADTF – an extensive software development kit for driver assistance solutions,
- EB tresos – a product line of seamlessly collaborating AUTOSAR software components used in ECUs (Electronic Control Units) and tools for their configuration,
- Engineering services - comprehensive services concerning the software development for infotainment, driver assistance and ECU in the automotive industry.
|This Finnish corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|