Na'ura (Arabic: ناعوره, Hebrew: נָעוּרָה) is an Israeli-Arab village located in Israel's North District. It lies within the municipal jurisdiction of the Gilboa Regional Council. According to the Israel Central Bureau of Statistics, the town had a population of 1,700 inhabitants in 2005.
||Wikimedia Commons has media related to Naoura.
- Amos, Edna (11/9/2007): Na‘ura, Final Report, Hadashot Arkheologiyot, no.119
- Moshe Hartal (7/9/2010): Na‘ura Final Report, Hadashot Arkheologiyot, no.122
- Edna Amos (28/11/2011): Na‘ura Final Report, Hadashot Arkheologiyot, no.123
- Conder, Claude Reignier and H.H. Kitchener (1881): The Survey of Western Palestine: memoirs of the topography, orography, hydrography, and archaeology. London:Committee of the Palestine Exploration Fund. vol 2 p. 85
- Palmer, E. H. (1881): The survey of Western Palestine: Arabic and English name lists collected during the survey by Lieutenants Conder and Kitchener, R. E. Transliterated and explained by E.H. Palmer. (p. 166 )
Coordinates: 32°36′51.45″N 35°23′27.59″E / 32.6142917°N 35.3909972°E