Perrineville, New Jersey
|Perrineville, New Jersey|
Center of Perrineville from westbound CR 1
|Elevation||154 ft (47 m)|
|GNIS feature ID||879240|
Perrineville is located 157 feet (48 m) above sea level and is centered on Perrineville Road (County Route 1) near Agress Road. A lake in the center of the community, Perrineville Lake, is a preserved area maintained the Monmouth County Park System.
- "Perrineville". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- Locality Search, State of New Jersey. Accessed February 28, 2015.
- Census 2000 Fact Sheet for ZIP Code Tabulation Area 08535, United States Census Bureau. Accessed July 23, 2008.
- Monmouth County (PDF) (Map). New Jersey Department of Transportation. Retrieved February 8, 2015.
- "Monmouth County Park System Parks - Perrineville Lake Park". Monmouth County Park System. Retrieved February 8, 2015.
|This New Jersey state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|