Wayside, New Jersey
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wayside, New Jersey|
|Borough and Township||Tinton Falls and Ocean|
|Elevation||128 ft (39 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||882591|
People who were born in, residents of, or otherwise closely associated with Wayside include:
- Bob Davis (born 1945), former NFL quarterback whose career included three seasons with the New York Jets.
- Rick Salomon (born 1968), best known for his relationships and/or marriages with various female celebrities, including Shannen Doherty, Paris Hilton, and Pamela Anderson.
- Wendy Williams (born 1964), media personality and former radio jock host of The Wendy Williams Show.
- "Wayside". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- Locality Search, State of New Jersey. Accessed March 9, 2015.
- Harvin, Al. "An Offseason Game; New Jersey Sports", The New York Times, January 12, 1973. Accessed December 15, 2007. "When Bob Davis was a senior at Neptune (N.J.) High School he had a decision to make-play basketball, or football. He chose football. "I was actually a much better basketball player in high school than I was a football player," says Davis, now a resident of Wayside, N.J., and the backup quarterback to Joe Namath of the New York Jets."
- Fishman, Steve. "How New York's Shock Jockette Got Supersized", New York (magazine), October 16, 2005. Accessed December 3, 2007. "As a youngster, Wendy did not seem destined for success on the radio, or anywhere else. She grew up in Wayside, New Jersey, an upper-middle-class part of Ocean Township, one of four black students in her class, and one of the heaviest of any race."
|This New Jersey state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|