Clarksburg, New Jersey
|Clarksburg, New Jersey|
Center of Clarksburg along Stage Coach Road
|Elevation||187 ft (57 m)|
|GNIS feature ID||0875468|
Clarksburg is located 187 feet (57 m) above sea level.
Clarksburg Methodist Episcopal Church (added in 1999 as Building #99000084) and Clarksburg School (also added in 1999, as Building #99001316) are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
People who were born in, residents of, or otherwise closely associated with Clarksburg include:
- "Clarksburg". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2012-09-25.
- Locality Search, State of New Jersey. Accessed February 21, 2015.
- Census 2000 Fact Sheet for ZIP Code Tabulation Area 07851, United States Census Bureau. Accessed July 23, 2008.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Clarksburg, New Jersey
- New Jersey - Monmouth County, National Register of Historic Places. Accessed July 23, 2008.
- "BASKETBALL; Amityville Prep Star Shares Award", The New York Times, March 25, 2004. Accessed July 23, 2008. "J. R. Smith, a 6-6 guard from Clarksburg, N.J., scored 16 points to win the East's most valuable player award."