From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The term Wine Country refers to areas where wine grapes are grown and/or enotourism exists.
- Wine Country (California) - a region in Northern California that includes Napa and Sonoma counties, and parts of Mendocino and Lake counties
- Woodinville wine country - an area north of Seattle that features some of Washington State's largest and oldest wineries
- Hunter Valley wine country - a wine region located north of Sydney, Australia
- List of wine-producing regions - A list of areas in the world where wine grapes are produced that may colloquially be referred to as "Wine Country"
- Wine Country Broadcasting - Network of radio stations in Northern California's wine country
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wine Country.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.