Ōyama Station (Tokyo)
The south entrance in September 2015
4-1 Ōyama-chō, Itabashi-ku, Tokyo|
|Operated by||Tobu Railway|
|Line(s)||Tobu Tojo Line|
|Distance||3.0 km from Ikebukuro|
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Opened||25 August 1931|
|Passengers||46,727 per day (FY2010)|
Ōyama Station is served by the Tobu Tojo Line from Ikebukuro in Tokyo. Located between Shimo-Itabashi and Naka-Itabashi, it is 3.0 km from the Ikebukuro terminus. Only "Local" (all-stations) services stop at this station, with eight trains per hour in each direction during the daytime.
The station consists of two side platforms serving two tracks. The station has three entrances: the south and east entrances adjoining platform 1, and the north entrance adjoining platform 2. Access between the platforms is provided by a footbridge at the west (down) end of the platforms and also be a separate footbridge with lift access. Toilet facilities are provided on both platforms.
|1||■ Tobu Tojo Line||for Kami-Itabashi, Narimasu, and Shiki|
|2||■ Tobu Tojo Line||for Shimo-Itabashi and Ikebukuro|
|Tobu Tojo Line|
|TJ Liner: Does not stop at this station|
|Rapid express: Does not stop at this station|
|Rapid: Does not stop at this station|
|Express: Does not stop at this station|
|Semi express: Does not stop at this station|
The station opened on 25 August 1931.
From 17 March 2012, station numbering was introduced on the Tobu Tojo Line, with Ōyama Station becoming "TJ-04".
In fiscal 2010, the station was used by an average of 46,727 passengers daily.
- "Ōyama Station information" (in Japanese). Tobu Railway. Retrieved 3 October 2009.
- Terada, Hirokazu (July 2002). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 200. ISBN 4-87366-874-3.
- Tobu Tojo Line Timetable, published March 2016
- 「東武スカイツリーライン」誕生！ あわせて駅ナンバリングを導入し、よりわかりやすくご案内します [Tobu Sky Tree Line created! Station numbering to be introduced at same time] (pdf). Tobu News (in Japanese). Tobu Railway. 9 February 2012. Retrieved 20 March 2012.
- 駅情報（乗降人員） [Station information (Passenger statistics)] (in Japanese). Japan: Tobu Railway. Retrieved 14 December 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ōyama Station.|
- Ōyama Station information (in Japanese)