The north entrance in April 2016
|Location||1-23-1 Akatsuka-shinmachi, Itabashi-ku, Tokyo 175-0093
|Operated by||Tobu Railway|
|Line(s)||Tobu Tojo Line|
|Distance||8.9 km from Ikebukuro|
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Opened||29 December 1930|
|Passengers (FY2010)||18,457 daily|
Shimo-Akatsuka Station (下赤塚駅 Shimo-Akatsuka-eki, lit. "Lower Akatsuka Station") is a railway station on the Tobu Tojo Line in Itabashi, Tokyo, Japan, operated by the private railway operator Tobu Railway.
Shimo-Akatsuka Station is served by the Tobu Tojo Line from Ikebukuro in Tokyo. Located between Tōbu-Nerima and Narimasu, it is 8.9 km from the Ikebukuro terminus. Only "Local" (all-stations) services stop at this station, with eight trains per hour in each direction during the daytime.
The station consists of two side platforms serving two tracks. The station has two entrances: the north entrance adjoining platform 2 (for Ikebukuro) and the souoth entrance adjoining platform 1 (for Narimasu). The two platforms are also linked by an underpass.
|1||■ Tobu Tojo Line||for Narimasu and Shiki|
|2||■ Tobu Tojo Line||for Kami-Itabashi and Ikebukuro|
Passenger toilet facilities are provided on platform 1.
|Tobu Tojo Line|
|TJ Liner: Does not stop at this station|
|Rapid express: Does not stop at this station|
|Rapid: Does not stop at this station|
|Express: Does not stop at this station|
|Semi express: Does not stop at this station|
The station opened on 29 December 1930.
From 17 March 2012, station numbering was introduced on the Tobu Tojo Line, with Shimo-Akatsuka Station becoming "TJ-09".
In fiscal 2010, the station was used by an average of 18,457 passengers daily.
- Chikatetsu-Akatsuka Station (Tokyo Metro Yūrakuchō Line/Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line)
- Hikarigaoka Park
- Akatsuka Park
- Itabashi Art Museum
- National Route 254
- "Shimo-Akatsuka Station information" (in Japanese). Tobu Railway. Retrieved 30 September 2009.
- Terada, Hirokazu (July 2002). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 200. ISBN 4-87366-874-3.
- Tobu Tojo Line Timetable, published March 2016
- 「東武スカイツリーライン」誕生！ あわせて駅ナンバリングを導入し、よりわかりやすくご案内します [Tobu Sky Tree Line created! Station numbering to be introduced at same time] (pdf). Tobu News (in Japanese). Tobu Railway. 9 February 2012. Retrieved 21 March 2012.
- 駅情報（乗降人員） [Station information (Passenger statistics)] (in Japanese). Japan: Tobu Railway. Archived from the original on 1 January 2012. Retrieved 14 December 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Shimo-Akatsuka Station.|
- Tobu station information (in Japanese)