Aerodrom Municipality, North Macedonia
Municipality of Aerodrom
City municipality (Urban)
|Region||Skopje Statistical Region|
|• Mayor||Zlatko Marin (SDSM)|
|• Total||20 km2 (8 sq mi)|
|• Density||3,600.45/km2 (9,325.1/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+1 (CET)|
According to the last national census from 2002, Aerodrom has 72,009 inhabitants. Ethnic groups in this municipality include:
- Macedonians = 64,391 (89.4%)
- Serbs = 3,085 (4.3%)
- Albanians = 1,014 (1.4%)
The total number of students in the municipality in 2011, in comparison to the total number of students in 2007, increased for 9.9%. Aerodrom is the first municipality in Macedonia by rise of the total number of students.
- MZT Skopje is the most popular club in Aerodrom. The club competes in the Macedonian First League and Adriatic League. The club's home ground is Jane Sandanski Arena. MZT is a six-time champion of North Macedonia.
- Gorno Lisiče is a football club from Gorno Lisiče neighbourhood. The club competes in the Second Macedonian Football League. The club currently plays at the Cementarnica Stadium in Kisela Voda Municipality.
- 2002 census results in English and Macedonian (PDF)
- Во основните училишта за 10 години дури 46.500 ученици помалку
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Aerodrom Municipality.|
- Official website (in Macedonian) (in English) (in French) (in German) (in Italian) (in Spanish)